Year 9 Photography Home Study
Autumn Term Remote Learning Planners
- Week Commencing 09/09/2020 - 21/09/2020
To be a successful photographer, you first need to understand how a camera works.
1. For your first task watch the ‘how a camera works’ video using the link below:
2. Then go to our Little Lever Photography Website on the link below for further understanding:
3. I want you to write IN YOUR OWN WORDS how you understand a camera works. You must include references to light, lens, and aperture in your description.
Post your description as either a Word document, a PowerPoint slide, a neatly hand written piece which you have taken a snap of or even record your own video.
Links to Learning Resources and Tasks
- Little Lever GCSE Photo Website
- Web based photo software
For photo editing – photopea.com
For graphic design – vectr.com
- Google Classroom Codes
To log into your Google Classroom account at home use your school email address (email@example.com) and your usual school password.
9A/Po1 – eqem7m4
9C/Po1 – vhqt7ev