Theme 1: Identity and Culture
Theme 2: Local, national, international and global areas of interest
Theme 3: Current and future study and employment
Autumn Term Sep – Dec
How do you get on with?
Using complex opinions.
- Knowledge organiser Year 9 Autumn 1
Marriage and Relationships
- Would you like to get married?
- The near future tense.
- Alone or in a couple?
- Using the conditional tense.
- Different types of relationships.
- Knowledge organiser Year 9 Autumn 2
Spring Term Jan – Apr
- How we use social media.
- Common irregular present tense verbs.
- Developing writing skills.
- Developing speaking skills.
- Do you go online often?
- Knowledge organiser Year 9 Spring 1
- Complex irregular verbs.
- The main benefits of technology.
- The main dangers of technology.
- Introduction to the subjunctive.
- How do you use technology?
- Knowledge organiser Year 9 Spring 2
Summer Term 1 Apr – July
Freetime and Healthy Lifestyles
- Past tense structures.
- Revision of future tense.
- Leisure activities.
- How healthy are you?
- Knowledge organiser Year 9 Summer