Please note the following details regarding our last day of term on Wednesday 22nd December.
- Students will follow their normal school day timetable for PREP time, Session 1 and Session 2. Sessions will have a Christmas theme mapped into their normal curriculum.
- Students and staff can wear their own clothes, with a Christmas jumper theme.
- Money for Christmas jumper day will be collected via parent portal. (If students do bring in cash these will be collected in a polythene bags on arrival at the rear playground.)
- The uniform policy will not apply tomorrow. There are no restrictions on hair, nails, jewellery, eyelashes.
- Our Mobile Phone policy will still apply and phones will be confiscated and corrections issued in the normal way.
- Students will be expected to bring their equipment as normal.
- Year 11 will be dismissed at 12.25pm
- Year 7,8, 9 and 10 will be dismissed at 12.30pm
Reminder that no school buses will be arriving at the earlier finishing time.