Over the May Half Term holiday, we are continuing to support Year 11 students with their preparation and revision for their exams after half term. Subject teams are running a number of revision classes. Please see below what we have planned.
- Tuesday 30th May, 10am – 2pm: Geography Paper 2 Drop-In Sessions in H1 with Ms Sutcliffe. Students do not have to stay for the full 4 hours
- Wednesday 31st May, 9am – 11.30am: Maths Revision Camp in M3, M4, M5, M6 and M7. Students to arrive at 8.45am
- Thursday 1st June, 10am – 2pm: Science Revision Camp
- Friday 2nd June, 10am – 11.30am: History Camp in H3
- Saturday 3rd June, 10am – 12pm: English Language Walking-Talking Mock Session in the Conference Room