We’re open for applications for a September 2024 start.
Please apply using the DfE apply service – and your application will be forwarded onto us for assessment.
Before you apply, please make sure that you meet our eligibility requirements:
- An undergraduate degree, or equivalent.
- You will need to demonstrate sufficient knowledge in the subject you are applying to teach, either through your degree qualification, your A Levels or relevant experience.
- Grade 4 (C) or above in English and Maths GCSEs, or equivalent qualification.
- To teach Primary, you will also need Grade 4 (C) or above in Science GCSE.
- We will not consider candidates with pending GCSEs. Functional skills qualifications are not equivalent to Maths and English GCSEs.
- We accept most equivalency test providers. You will need to have passed your GCSE equivalency test before applying to our programme; we will not be able to process your application until you have passed.
- Overseas qualifications will be reviewed by ENIC to ensure they meet programme requirements.