Over the course of the next few weeks, Year 10 students will be completing in-class assessments in subjects where it is appropriate to do so at this stage. These assessments will be used as a way of reviewing current settings in core subjects and be used to plan and adapt their curriculum based on their knowledge and application of that knowlege demonstrated in these assessments.
Please find below an overview of what is scheduled so far. Students will be informed by their class teacher when the assessments are taking place depending on when their lesson lands on their timetable.
- English Literature / An Inspector Calls / 1h 30mins
- English Literature / Poetry & Conflict / 1h 30mins
- English Language / Paper 2 / 1h 30mins
Maths / Paper 1 Non-Calculater / 1h 30mins
- Maths / Paper 2 Calculator / 1h 30mins
Science / Biology Paper 1 / 1h 15mins
- Science / Chemistry Paper 1 / 1h 15mins
- Science / Physics Paper 1 / 1h 15mins
History / Chrome book based content assessment on Health, America and Elizabeth / 1h 30mins
- History / Written skills assessment on Health, America and Elizabeth / 1h 30mins
Music / 1-1 Composition Workshops / 29th June
- Music / Listening Paper / 1h 30mins
RE / Islam Paper / 1h
- RE Christianity Paper / 1h
Hospitality & Catering / 1h
Design Technology / 1h
To help with your child’s home study, please find below a useful guide on the best way to revise at home.