How will results day work?
- Year 11 Leavers have been split into 3 cohorts based on surname alphabetical order
- Each cohort will arrive at a set time:
Students with a surname beginning with O-Z arrive at 10am
- Results will be issued on the rear yard with socially distanced lines set up for safe collection at labelled surname desks (i.e. desk A/B, desk C/D, etc.)
- Students will follow a mapped out ‘one-way-system’ to collect their results from the desks, move to a supervised area to open them, visit the Connexions adviser and leave the yard.
- Access to the yard can be made via the side gate at the end of the path between the Leisure Centre and Bowness School. We ask that parents/carers who attend do not enter the school grounds and wait outside the side gate following our COVID onsite protocols.
- The main car park will be open for visitors. The school site will be closed to students and families therefore access to the results collection area on the rear yard from the car park is made by walking back to the main road, past the bus stop and then via the side road next to Bowness School
- Students in each cohort will have approximately 30 minutes to collect their results before the next cohort begins to arrive
- Students will be issued with a Leavers Report which will contain their GCSE results for each subject, which will now be their Centre Assessed Grade (i.e. Teacher’s predictions) and details of all the extra curricular and enrichment activities students have taken part in over the last two years at Little Lever
- Connexions will be on site to support any students with their applications to college and post-16 provision
- Students will have the opportunity to talk to staff for advice and guidance. Students may leave the yard to join their family to open their results and may return to the yard on their own if they have any questions. This must be done within the allotted 30 minute period.